Those who residing in Korea with D4 visa statuses who intend to have regular education (bachelor, master, or doctor) or do specific study in a college, university, or graduate school.
- Alien registration card
- ID Photo
- Standard Certificate of Admission (Certified by School President or Chief Dean)
- Receipt for tuition or certificate of scholarship (request for fee waiver included)
- Certificate of the latest scholastic achievement
- Certificate of bank balance (balance must be at least $10,000,000 USD) or Certificate of Scholarship
- CREDENTIAL REPORTS OF DEGREE Certificate & GRADUATION Certificate((Applicable for Chinese Students)
- 1 COPY OF THE CENSUS REPORT(Applicable for Chinese Students) (LISTING ALL FAMILY MEMBERS, If your census report is separated from your parents, you must submit a document certifying family relationship in addition to the census report.
- DOCUMENT PROVES EXPENSES FOR DOMESTIC STAYING copy of passbook, etc.
- CHINESE CITIZENS A certificate of final academic background, original resident registration
- LANGUAGE TRAINING (D44) -> D2 A certificate of D44 studentship including rate of attendance and training period (if the one applies change from General Training (D45), a certificate of training is equivalent to submit.)